Why Susz Triathlon?
- highly experienced organizers
- many years of tradition (first competition took place in 1991)
- unique atmosphere – you must experience it!
- over 1000 competitors every year
- great effort of many volunteers
'I returned to racing after two years and two months, but as far as organisation of the event is concerned, you went a long way. Another thing is that nothing was missing on the rout, even such a mundane thing as cheering- it is unbelievable. What the residents of Susz do in the streets is fantastic. Ice, cold water, isotonic water, volunteers who know what to do, organisation around the the finish line- it is really the highest world level- congratulations on such great organisation and improvement you have made. I will definitely come back here and I think it is time to stop talking about 'The Informal Capital of Triathlon' and start calling Susz 'The Capital of Polish Triathlon' - June 2019